Prophetic of the Jesus the Word of God
These teachings are emphasized here:
1. The washing of REGENERATION
2. Doctrine of water baptism
3. Doctrine of SANCTIFICATION
The description of the Brazen Laver:
1. The laver was a great bowl or basin of polished brass, thus giving the
effect of a mirror.
2. The water contained water for cleansing, thus adding to the mirror
3. It was located west of the Brazen Altar in the Outer Court.
4. It stood upon a brazen foot.
5. Other than the above information, very little is know about this piece of
furniture; it had no specific measurements.
6. The Laver was for the priest; only they had access to it; it was to be a
statute forever to them.